Are you enthusiastic about starting your business but worried about how to manage the affairs of your enterprise?
Are you running your business but worried about the legal, tax, GST, labor, and all other sorts of compliance requirements?
Are you good at commercials but not able to concentrate on the business due to statutory challenges?
Are you dealing with several consultants for different nature of your work related to your enterprise?
Are you willing to give a boost to your business without being worried about ‘HOW’?
Are you ready to find out one ANSWER to all your questions??????
If YES, Edge Legal here to provide you ONE STOP SOLUTION as your relied Compliance Partner – YOUR MANAGER!
Concept of Your Manager
We are a one-stop solution provider for all your business needs. We firmly believe that your attention and focus must be on growing your business with the Right Commercial Questions, like:
- What, how, and where to manufacture;
- What, how and whom to sell.
Though India has remarkably done very well in the last few years and it has improved its ease of doing business ranking to 63, among 190 countries in the year 2020. It looks good. However, in terms of starting a business, there are certain regulations that need to be followed by the promoter which includes:
- General Regulations which irrespective of the nature of business applicable to everyone who intends to commence their business. For example, business name, company / LLP incorporation, or requirement to have PAN, Bank Account, GST, MSME, PF, ESI, etc.
- Industry-Specific Regulation– this depends on certain additional requirements that are applicable to the business you intend to start. For e.g. Import Export Code if trading outside India; Drugs and Cosmetics if manufacturing drugs or cosmetics etc.
In addition to these basic hurdles, there is one time, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly, and instance-based reporting, returns and filings are prescribed under various legislations which is the owner of the enterprise you are statutorily required to adhere with the requirements.
Furthermore, the business documents, contracts, agreements, notice management, meetings, and all sort of documentation are needed for corporate governance of the enterprise. Of course, you are the owner of your business and need to maintain all these approvals, licenses, documents, returns, filings, etc., etc., etc. throughout the lifespan of the enterprise. Sometimes, you engage different consultants and industry experts who help you to maintain all such documentation.
The crucial time which you could have devoted to growing up the actual business of your enterprise can be saved and the same can be diverted to the growth of the business with the help of the innovative ONE STOP SOLUTION – YOUR MANAGER.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide end-to-end support to the client for handling their enterprise.
- We apply, obtain, and maintain the licenses and approval of the client and help them to start their business.
- We help our clients to start their business and change the structure of their existing business.
- We help our clients to file their periodical returns and applications irrespective of any law for the time being applicable, in a timely manner.
- We provide document support to the clients for all their contractual needs.
- Peace of Mind
- One-Stop solution
- Time and energy savings
- More Organized and efficient